Sunday, May 29, 2011

Reflections on TED-Talks

I am here to give a reflection but I could not give a right/correct/acceptable answer if you really want me to give you an answer I really cannot think and reflect upon my mind and thoughts.

So, the reflection will be up as soon as I finish watching all the TED-Talks.





I'm really inspired but also to think that some are good in presenting but they're not good at being an audience.







Nathan: CO2 Emission : I really like the graph and the paintings he drew. (even though it was an overnight work)




The topic was quite interesting (especially his speech).







Allen: Over-population: I really like the infographic and the powerpoint which makes me really think about What Does It Mean to be Human?







Ilya: Russia Low Birth Rate: It is really amazing to hear about this from Russia especially when the country is really so big.



Daniel Liu: It's quite interesting to watch his ted-talk presentation and the way he pulls the audience to really listen his presentation. Overall, It was really great.

Bob: It was really amazing to hear about the aboriginal tribes that are in Taiwan.. and the lost of culture.


Overall, I think that all the presentations were great and I managed to learn many things from their presentations.







(THE OTHER REFLECTIONS WILL BE UP BY TOMORROW NIGHT. JUNE 3rd.)

No comments:

Post a Comment